Houston has a long and mixed history with the passage of LGBTQ nondiscrimination protections.
On Saturday, February 16th Transform Houston is hosting an NDO (Nondiscrimination) Town Meeting to discuss our city's need for an all inclusive nondiscrimination ordinance and the path to passing one.
This event is designed to provide information about current protections, who and what a new nondiscrimination law would cover and the various paths to achieve passage of a new Houston NDO.
- The Case for Non-Discrimination Protections in Houston
- Houston's History with NDOs
- Path forward for new nondiscrimination protections
- Transform Houston Canvass Date Announcement
- Panel Discussion (panelists to be announced)
- Audience Engagement